Cost Control, Visibility and Document Confidentiality
Saffery Champness chose Click Enterprise to secure all printed documents and gain full visibility of their print estate.
Saffery Champness already had a Print Management solution in place, but the solution had a few limitations. It did not support most of their printer estate, reducing the visibility of printing and producing poor utilisation reports. The previous solution also had a complicated user onboarding process and provided a very bad user experience.
Click Enterprise replaced the previous solution with SafeCom Enterprise, enabling all printers in the business to be tracked and to use a Card as a document release mechanism. The Enterprise deployment also introduced Master-Slave style servers so each site has its dedicated server allowing them to continue working if there is a network or WAN fault.
Benefits- Full visibility of the printer utilisation and associated costs
- Detailed reporting on user/department/office print spending
- Highly available infrastructure to avoid impact on productivity
- Document security and confidentiality assured by using a combination of Pull Print and Card release
- Reduced device management footprint, all printers, drivers and users in one easy to manage location
- Self-service portal and great user experience
Saffery Champness are top 20 firm of chartered accountants and registered fiduciaries whose concept of service is to solve problems, take advantage of opportunities and turn advice into action. For over 160 years they have provided advice to clients and, thanks to their distinctive partnership culture, work together to deliver the very best for them.
Key aspects of the solution:
• Usage Tracking
• Print audit
• Card Release
• Cost Control